A carload of enthusiastic Nomads are on the road to Tucson today. We will be posting updates to our Facebook page as we are able to get them written. None of us have any idea what we’re going to find this year, so please do keep an eye out!
These are the last couple days of our January sales at the shop – 20% off all beads (with a couple of already-discounted exceptions, ask if curious!) and vintage silver through Saturday the 31st.
We are running a series of sales and allowing them to pile up week by week here at the shop. For the week of 1/17-1/23, we have the following discounts rolling along:
- Czech glass beads in the south window and seed beads: 15% off
- Bargain bags on the front table: 25% off
- Estate silver components, pendants and beads: 20% off (sorry, this doesn’t include the newly made silver findings like earwires, chain and clasps!)
We will have ONE MORE SALE to stack onto this for the last week of January, just before we head out for the great Tucson expedition. There are some swell deals here, so take advantage of the forgiving weather and come on out!
Nomad will be closed at 5p.m. on Friday, 1/9/15, so that the staff can go to the Cartier exhibit at the Denver Art Museum. Field trip!
Life has calmed down a bit here at Nomad. We miss the bustle but it is a bit of a relief to catch our collective breath. As usual there’s still plenty going on:
- The Sunday class schedule has been updated through the end of February. Please call us to reserve a spot in any class!
- We will be running a series of pre-Tucson sales for the remainder of the month. Through the 9th, all the Czech glass in our street-facing windows and all the seed beads are 15% off; from the 10th through the 16th we’ll have our extensive and eccentric collection of bargain bagged beads on sale. More to come towards the end of the month!
- And of course we’re going to TUCSON for the biggest international bead, gem and mineral show on the planet! We plan to head out on the 30th and should be back around the 12th of February with a trunkload of awesome new stock. More details to come as we see what’s available, but we plan on restocking hard after a busy holiday season.