Roman Era Glass necklace class is CANCELLED due to weather.
The shop will be open from 12pm to 3-4pm depending on activity.
Voices of the Stones stock will remain available through at least Monday evening.
Thanks again to everyone who came in on Saturday!
Since we are running a trunk show this weekend and the shop space will be very crowded, the Saturday freebie class will not be running. Our apologies and please check in with us next week when we’re back to normal!
Team Nomad has only just returned from our buying trip, and we are engaged in a frenzy of tagging. There’s no rest for the wicked, though; we will be hosting Voices of the Stones this coming weekend, February 21st and 22nd. Many of you are familiar with Carole, Mary, and their exquisite taste in beads and other treasures. We’ll have two tables full of their (incredibly reasonably priced) goodies in glass, stone, pearl, and gemstone.
Voices of the Stones Trunk Show
Please join us for this event:
Saturday February 21, 10-6p.m.
Sunday February 22, 11-5p.m.
Monday February 23 if we’re lucky!
New Stock: We keep thinking that there’s no end to the sackfuls of new things we hauled back with us from Tucson, but we are beginning to dig our way out from under, and huge quantities of new beads have been priced and hung up out on the floor.
- Gemstones from some new-to-us vendors: African opals, lots of garnets, top quality blue flash moonstone, some of the best labradorite we’ve seen in years, tiny little rondelles in a wild assortment of colors.
- Matte finish gemstone rounds: Tiger eye, rose quartz, amethyst, fluorite, picture jasper, lapis, and more, including some white howlite that is startlingly gorgeous.
- Turquoise, Baltic amber in rough natural shapes, and some hard-to-find shungite in strands and singles.
- Playful mock-turquoise magnesite and dyed coral at fantastic prices and in a variety of sizes and shapes.
- Stone pendulums in a dozen diverse designs.
- Lots more stuff that we don’t have the space to describe!