One week until half the staff hits the road – Tucson or bust! It’s going to be a lively time while some of us are out, so please show compassion to our staff who are holding down the fort.
Since we’re going to be short-staffed, there will be no project classes between 1/30 and 2/7, and there will be no free classes on those two Saturdays.
February classes are up! As always, please call the store at 303-786-9746 in order to reserve a space!
Saturday, February 13: Roman Era Glass Necklace
Sunday, February 14: Channel Wrap Bracelet
Saturday, February 20: Stretch Bracelets
Sunday, February 21: Hammered Wire Pendant
Saturday, February 27: Hammered Wire Squiggle Earrings
Sunday, February 28: Knotted Mala
Holidays are over, back to work for us at Nomad, and we are in for a lively year let me tell you. In summary:
- New classes for January are up. As always, please call the store at 303-786-9746 to reserve a space in a class!
- No classes between 1/30-2/7, because:
- Nomad’s on the road! Tucson!!!
- We’re going to be opening a new, gifts-and-jewelry oriented store next door in part of Clutter’s old space. Lots more information on this as we work on getting things organized.
- A new estate consignment full of gorgeous older stuff – sterling, amber, turquoise, tons more – has just come in and we’ll be putting new portions of it out for weeks to come. Our consigner is donating all the proceeds to hospice.
Also, oh my gosh, sales!
Monday, Jan. 4 thru Sunday Jan.10: Designer Tag Sale bags: 20% off
Monday, Jan. 11 thru Sunday Jan. 17: Stone Wall Sale: 15% off all stone strands including small gemstones, best value beads & wooden beads
Monday, Jan. 18 thru Sunday Jan. 24: Pearls and Precious Stone Strands (strands in cases near the register): 15% off