October classes are up! If there are any specific classes you’d like to see during the ramp-up to the holidays, please let us know. We’re working hard on hammering out the November and December schedules.
As always, please call the store at 303-786-9746 to reserve a space in a class!
- Saturday 10/1: Knotted Mala
- Sunday 10/2: Channel Wrap Bracelet
- Saturday 10/8: Roman Era Glass Necklace
- Sunday 10/9: Sundance Style Necklace
- Saturday 10/15: Mala with Fancy Tassel
- Sunday 10/16: Wrapped Wire Hoop Earrings
- Saturday 10/22: Stretch Bracelets
- Sunday 10/23: Pearl Knotting
- Saturday 10/29: Ice Resin Workshop
- Sunday 10/30: Papier Maché Coffins
The Nomad staff is still tagging new material from the September show, and we’re continuing to add to an ever-mounting heap of gorgeous goodies.
Carole and Mary of Voices of the Stones will be at Nomad starting Sunday, September 11, and running through Tuesday, September 13. We’re already starting to clear the tables for their arrival here at the shop.
We all hope you’ll stop in for this trunk show! Carole and Mary have incredible taste and will be bringing a huge selection of the finest in beads, ranging from just-for-fun glass beads to spectacular sapphires and other precious stones. They’ll also be bringing, for the first time, a concise selection of really good pocket and palm-sized rocks. Carole is one of the best when it comes to choosing stones for specific purposes, and we’re thrilled that they’re expanding a bit into this line.
Nomad will be closed on Monday, September 5. Enjoy your Labor Day weekend, everyone!
Weekend classes for September are up! As always, please call the store at 303-786-9746 to reserve a space in a class.
- Saturday 9/3: Stretch Bracelets
- Sunday 9/4: Love Beads Necklace
- Saturday 9/10: Knotted Mala
- Sunday 9/11–Tuesday 9/13: Voices of the Stones Trunk Show
- Saturday 9/17–Sunday 9/18: No classes scheduled, including NO FREE CLASS Saturday morning
- Saturday 9/24: Briolette Earrings
- Sunday 9/25: Aspen Leaf Spiral Earrings
Lots of events this month, so our class list is somewhat abbreviated.
Please stop in for the Voices of the Stones trunk show starting Sunday, September 11. We will have two tables packed full of Carole and Mary’s top-notch goods, ranging from one-dollar crystal strands to thousand-dollar sapphires. This show is one of our favorite events and there is always something new and wonderful to find.
We’ll also be taking a class break on the weekend of September 17-18, since most of our staff will be shopping at the Denver wholesale shows. Please stop in after this weekend to check out some of our new loot! Get the first pick of whatever goodies we manage to find! What kind of goodies, you ask? We don’t know yet!