Nomad will be closed on Tuesday, July 4. We hope you enjoy the day!
We have a select group of beads from Thomason Stone here at Nomad for July, including some stunning examples of Thomason’s signature turquoise, along with spiny oyster shell and other Southwestern classics. The quality on these is always top-notch and we’re fortunate to have a few really spectacular strands. Please come in and check these out before the shop staff buys up all the good stuff!
July classes are up! Malas are back and we’ve got three different wire classes, all of which are going to be awesome. The basketweave earrings, in particular, are a beautifully simple way to learn fundamental skills for freeform wirework.
- Saturday, 7/1: Elastic Bracelets
- Sunday, 7/2: Simple Necklace Technique
- Saturday, 7/8: Channel Wrap Bracelet
- Sunday, 7/9: Forged Spiral Link Bracelet
- Saturday, 7/15: Mala with Tassel
- Sunday, 7/16: Knotted Mala
- Saturday, 7/22: Ice Resin
- Sunday, 7/23: Interlocked Loops Basketweave Earrings
- Saturday, 7/29: Pearl Knotting
- Sunday, 7/30: Cage Wrapped Sea Glass Pendants